- Ghost Train Haze – SpeedGreensGhost Train Haze From SpeedGreens – 8.25/10 Nose: orange peels sweet skunk spiderwebs & glue wood smells a touch dusty getting some plasticky/petroleum scent little hints of hay/straw Look: gorgeous…
- Nepalese Temple Ball Hash – SpeedGreensNepalese Temple Ball Hash From SpeedGreens – 8.5/10 Nose: very light scent slightly minty smells like it was torched with sooty orange flame get an ultra light classic hash smell…
- Purple Punch – SpeedGreensPurple Punch From SpeedGreens – 9.25/10 Nose: grape fruity dusty grape candy very sweet it smells a lot like the bottom of an old stale bag of fruit loops complete…
- Silverback Gorilla – SpeedGreensThis was included as a “Free Gift” with a purchase from SpeedGreens. Silverback Gorilla from SpeedGreens – 7/10 Nose: sweet like berry/cherry candy has a dusty earthiness getting some greasy…
Overview of SpeedGreens – 8.25/10
If you’re looking around online for MoM’s to order from, SpeedGreens will inevitably pop up in your search.
That being said, signing up for an account and placing an order with SpeedGreens was extremely difficult and several times the entire webpage was closed out of frustration – eventually an order was put in with a different MoM due to all the issues with SpeedGreens website (& chat customer service).
SpeedGreens does have good customer service however it might be best to try emailing directly rather than go through their chat system as the operators in the chat seem to be of little help.
Reaching out to SpeedGreens through the Canadianmom forum seemed to have gotten their attention so another attempt was made at placing an order, yet still met with website errors – at one point receiving a ban from the SpeedGreens website – still not sure what that was about?
If you manage to get an order placed with SpeedGreens you’re not going to be disappointed.
SpeedGreens offer coupon codes and bonuses for first time purchases as well as points and referrals. There is always a sale going on and new product being stocked all the time.
The product received from SpeedGreens was sent in a vacuum sealed bag inside a box – all labeled with cute stickers & in mylar bags as well as child-proof prescription type bottles which is a nice touch.
Latest SpeedGreens News:
- Buy Weed Online Quebec: How and Where?
- Cannabis Withdrawal Syndrome: Is It Real?
- Best Weed Gifts: 10 Catchy Weeds Gifts
- Buy Weed Online British Columbia: A Guide
- Understanding the health benefits of cannabis concentrates
- CBD in Canada – how popular is it?
- Marijuana munchies – which foods to avoid when smoking or eating cannabis
- Why You Should Smoke Weed: Benefits and Ways
- What Happens If You Smoke Too Much Weed?
- THC Gummies: Benefits and Ways of Enjoying It
- Ways To Smoke Cannabis: Techniques And Secrets You Should Try
- Marijuana Diet: Ways, Methods, and Benefits to the Body
- Cannabis Online Canada That You Can Trust
- Buy Cannabis Tincture: Benefits and Convenience
- Online Dispensary Canada: A Must-See Guide For Weed Buyers