- Mendo Breath – BlueMoon CannabisMendo Breath From BlueMoon Cannabis – 8.5/10 Nose: spicy funky similar to nagchampa incense touch of lemony pine & cedar bit of earthyness has a spicy/peppery kick that fills your nostrils almost makes me cough just from smelling it very unique smell I Love The Look Of This Bud Look: incredibly frosted w/ trichomes mostly…
- Tangerine – BlueMoon CannabisTangerine From BlueMoon Cannabis – 7.25/10 Disclaimer: This bud was purchased end of March and arrived very very dry with absolutely zero orange/citrus smell. It has been kept jarred with a Boveda packet and the scent has come back. Nose: dried orange peels – mild but almost like a cranberry orange muffin a bit of…
Overview of BlueMoon Cannabis – 7.5/10
BlueMoon Cannabis is located on the East Coast which is great for anyone on that side of the country looking for quicker delivery.
As with all MoMs, there is a decent selection of cannabis flower and other products such as concentrates, extracts, and edibles.
Pricing seems to be a little on the higher side at BlueMoon – tuna can quarters sell for $80 and all pricing has gone up steadily over the past couple of months (although they do have some fairly decent deals now and then).
There is a point system but its a little strange and unless you order thousands of dollars worth of things on the regular, their point system probably won’t do you any good.
Packaging is fairly discrete, however the box that is shipped does have a company logo sticker on the top meaning that if the white Canada Post shipping bag gets a tear in it, anyone along the shipping route will be able to see that the box is from BlueMoon Cannabis.
Check out BlueMoon Cannabis before making your next purchase.
Use “BLUEMOON” coupon code to get 10% off (probably only for first timers, I’m honestly not sure)
Latest BlueMoon Cannabis News:
- This 65-year-old cannabis farmer wants to go legal. In the meantime, the police need to stop raiding his property, he says
- 5 purple cannabis strains that won’t make you sleepy
- B-Real Discusses ‘Bong Appétit: Cook Off,’ The National TV Cannabis Cooking Show He Hosts
- 4 Cannabis Stocks Forecast to Hit $1 Billion in Annual Sales by 2024
- How long should I be waiting to drive after consuming edible cannabis?
- How To Make RSO Body Lotion
- Pot use admission at U.S. border snagging Canadian boomers, says lawyer
- Someone called 911 after roommate stole US$20 worth of weed
- A year in the weeds: Why the cannabis industry didn’t take off the way everyone planned
- Cannabis Canada: Aphria shares soar after posting second-straight quarterly profit