Beware Of Scammers
Unfortunately there are some bad egg’s out there who are just trying to take advantage of people.
This page is devoted to the known scammers that I have personally encountered.
Hopefully this remains a short list.
– Appears to no longer be around – thank goodness.
- I ordered a seed from this site April 2020
- My order was taken and payment was accepted
- I did not hear anything back from the company since then
- I sent seedhub.ca an email a few days after payment was received; no response
- Upon checking their website I found info stating that it could be up to 8 weeks before seedhub.ca processes an order and ships it out
- I never received my order and at this time -July 5 2020- the seedhub.ca website seems to be down
BuyMyWeedOnline.com / Exclusive-Bud.com
– Buymyweedonline was either hacked and don’t care or sold their customer information to Exclusive-Bud.com
- April 2020 – signed up for email alerts on BMWO website using a custom exclusive email address ending in “+BWO”
- Sept 2020 – received email from Exclusive-Bud.com using the “+BWO” email address that was only used at Buymyweedonline.com
- spoke with the chat people at Buymyweedonline.com and they refused to look into the issue
- BMWO claims to only operate one website and did not sell or leak data yet they will not look into the concern unless they are provided with my email address
- email address was not provided to BMWO due to concerns that it will only facilitate their efforts in selling customer data more efficiently in the future
In the event of a system or data breach, there should be a serious investigation launched – the fact that Buymyweedonline adamantly refused to do anything at all until I provided them with my email address tells me all I need to know.
I believe it was an intentional sale of customer data rather than being hacked however I have no proof of how the information wound up in Exclusive-Bud.com’s hands so my opinion is mere speculation.