- no surprise there’s no scent when it’s all packaged up and unopened
- once everything is opened up and the shatter is out there’s no noticeable smells
- held right up to the nose it has a somewhat sour scent of a freshly mixed batch of drywall mud
- pretty sure the silicone container is what’s causing the scent and the shatter itself is so subtle that it’s been completely overridden by the container
- no slim cardstock pack here, this is a fairly thick and sturdy cardboard box containing a silicone dab container with a single gram of shatter inside – pretty fancy stuff
- minimalist styling with no Health Canada bullcrap or anything unnecessary listed
- nice looking chunk of golden amber shatter contained within
- seems to have sort of pooled up against a corner of the container and there’s no leaking or seepage whatsoever
- appears to be clean and free of visual contaminants and no signs of autobuddering or anything
- has some pull and bend before snapping
- dabbed 3x on the titanium nail in small oiler rig
- holy motherclucking pine forest over here
- really pleasant but very strong pine taste with a little earthiness
- just a touch of a fresh fruity flavours that shone through on the third dab
- was quite smooth and really tasty with very little coughing
- the high came on pretty quick
- felt relaxing and mellow
- super dry eyes
- moderate pain relief
- feeling pretty chill and sedentary
- lasts for a good 1.5hrs or so at a nice level before starting to really peter off
Reviewed Aug 11, 2021
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.