- sour and earthy
- a bit of a citrus scent that leans towards a lemon cleaning product
- kind of a dried play-doh at the bottom of an old wooden toy chest aroma
- almost smells like the little bit of milk left in the bottom of a milk jug – when you’re pretty sure it’s still ok to drink but second guessing your milk smelling skills
- smalls – little bit disappointed that the bud was all smalls but it is what it is
- some people would be downright angry about getting smalls if they weren’t labeled as such so it’s definitely worth noting
- pretty hard and dense with good springback when squeezed
- trim is OK enough, the bigger nugs look decent but some of the smaller ones have shag left (which is understandable because trimming smalls sucks)
- overall lighter greeny-yellow nubbins with some lighter coloured pistils that blend in pretty well with the bud
- trichome coverage is evident but dull creamy looking with only a few sparkles visible if you’re really hunting for the glisten
- still a bit sticky when broken open – sticks to fingers when ripping apart
- OCB organic hemp 1 1/4 wide paper with smaller filter tip used
- lots of heavy resistance felt while grinding and it only lightened up near the end of the bust
- grind looks good and even but mother of hell the amount of bud stuck in the grinder was nuts and required a heck of a lot of poking and brushing to get out
- hardly any visible kief left in the grinder
- rolls extremely easily resulting in a good ol classic lookin J
- ash is medium-dark grey, very slightly gritty with some finger stain
- romaine lettuce
- gravelly path in the forest during fall
- somewhat hard to get a hoot from this doob..
- the joint doesn’t feel too tight but must be resinous and clogging up
- tastes like the back hallway of a tire shop
- has a creaminess – sort of hazelnut/nutella thing going on
- little bit earthy
- classic orange jelly beans
- last puff was like a skunky pine-sol
- started to feel it during the last 1/2 of the joint
- light chesty
- eyes are mega squinty
- whole head feels lit and buzzed
- good pain relief
- earthy aftertaste
- feeling somewhat energetic but spaced right out
- lasts 2 – 2.5hrs or so
Reviewed July 18, 2021
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: email@example.com
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.