- dirty and earthy
- beach sand and reeds
- hints of peach..?
- sort of an old hot junkyard car interior
- just a tiny bit citrusy like an old dirty dried up orange peel
- little bit greasy when squeezed
- touch of pine when busting it up
- good sized nice hard and tight buds look very machine manicured and rounded off with virtually zero excess shaggy leaf bits
- lighter and mid-tone greens with the odd blueish green and some light brown pistils
- has a heavy trich frosting that looks creamy white and sparkles nicely from deep crevices
- the inside of the flower is much lighter green and sparkles like a discoball
- some crispy cracking sound to be heard when giving a squeeze test – the nugs are hard as hell so not much of a springback
- a touch on the dry side (although it was kept in storage for about a month while waiting to be reviewed)
- still just a tiny bit of stickiness when ground up
- OCB organic hemp 1 1/4 wide paper with smaller filter tip used
- grind felt stiff for the first turn but then smoothed right out
- zero bud stick in the grinder
- well above average on the crystally kief needing to be brushed out
- the grind is mostly even with just a few large chunkies floating around
- rolls extremely easily resulting in a nice fat doob
- ash is lighter grey, slightly sandy and has no finger stain
- tastes like wood
- old wood from a dock
- earthy and beachy
- peach fuzz …. specifically the fuzz. weird
- sort of a lightly perfumed leather, like a ladies purse strap
- hairspray and cardboard toilet paper tubes
- feels a little hot at the back of the throat while puffing but was able to smoke right to the bone with minimal coughing
- high kicks in around mid joint
- feel it in the forehead and top of the head
- face is fuzzy
- vision is clearer and sharper
- definitely feeling it in and around the eyes
- good pain relief
- feel pretty spaced out
- happy and upbeat – feeling good!
- lasts a bit over 2hrs
Reviewed July 15, 2021
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.