- there is absolutely zero smell while the wafer thin package is sealed but once opened it reeks
- spicy and peppery
- earthy tobacco
- cloves – very heavy on the cloves
- chocolatey with hints of vanilla
- essentially it smells like a very complex cologne and fancy cigar
- what’s black and white and gold all over? – the Tyson Ranch x Futurola Tobacco-Free “The Toad” Terpene Infused Blunt Wrap
- the package is so thin and flexible I seriously wondered if it was empty
- there’s only one wrap in here so it doesn’t reseal – you better be ready to use it or just don’t open it
- the wrap is incredibly thin and feels pretty moist
- no gumline like a most bluntwraps – lick it good or buy some joint glue
- the wrap itself is brown just like the standard chopped and pre-formed tobacco blunt wraps of yesterday
- looks pretty similar to the cedarwood slip that’s packaged in-tube with fine cigars to keep them moist
- rolls pretty damned easily – it’s nice and thin and moist so it has no issues rolling into a decent looking blunt
- the ash is really fine and white – it was rolled with homegrown Cheese
- the flavour of the wrap is bitter and spicy
- cedar flavoured
- the bitterness really lingers on the tongue a while and stays there all the way through puffing
- the wrap is also farily harsh and coughy as well
- this herbage smokes nice and smooth on it’s own with a standard rolling paper but the wrap makes it bitter and harsh
- the high is awesome but that’s just because it’s good grass man – this wrap wont get you high all on your own unless you’re some sort of weird after school special character
Reviewed June 15, 2021
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.