- sweet and fruity
- kind of smells like grease from a mechanic shop with some citrus grease cutting hand cleaner mixed in
- seems to have a kush type nasal pinch on deep inhales
- greasy onions when broken open
- really nice aroma
- smaller mid-sized flowers have a dark sparkly appearance to them
- deep forest greens and blackish purples with orange/brown hairs and a heck of a lot of frosty white trichomes that sparkle quite nicely
- manicure seems alright on some funky shaped buds
- feels a touch dry with some crisping and cracking happening when squeezed and not much springback
- firm and dense
- holy moly is it ever purple on the inside
- still retains a little bit of stickiness, broken off pieces stuck to fingertips
- OCB organic hemp 1 1/4 wide paper with smaller filter tip used
- grinds up buttery smooth
- looks like a good even pile of busted up grass
- minimal bud stick but well above average on the dusty crystally bits needing to be brushed out
- rolls extremely easily – damn son
- ash is lighter grey, just a touch gritty with no finger stain
- tastes sweet and greasy
- pickled purple cabbage …. maybe this is where the purple colour came from :0
- dusty berries and house paint
- very deeply ripe berries, almost fermented into some sort of wine.. currant maybe?
- slight hints of menthol/eucalyptus
- very nice puffing
- the buzz comes on around mid joint and picks up pretty heavily by the time the doob is done
- feeling chesty
- head is swimming
- vision and headspace feels very dream-like
- unfocused and kind of out of it
- good pain relief
- deeply couch locked
- lasts about 2 – 2.5hrs
Reviewed May 13, 2021
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: email@example.com
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.