The products were all test products and were all labeled with varying labels of THC content that GanjaFused has advised was incorrectly labeled. I have been advised that the THC content should be approximately half of what the label indicates.
The dosage math has been double checked and cross-referenced with other edible manufacturers to ensure quality and consistency in the final product.
- brown sugar and cinnamon
- smells like a berry crumble or coffee cake
- so, SOOOOO frickin yummy smelling
- provided in a resealable plastic container with hand-written label (this is probably going to change in the future but these are test products)
- says 75mg of THC so most likely contains somewhere around 32.5mg (roughly half or more of what the label says)
- looks nice and moist
- very real look to it, can see real fruit
- resembles something a grandmother would make
- sweet and sugary
- cinnamon and berries
- very yummy
- no weed taste or anything
- little bit of a rolled oats taste going on
- getting some raspberry seeds
- texture and moisture levels are perfect
- amazing mouth feel – rich and dense
- 1:16 – 1:19pm – ate the cake
- surprised it took 3 minutes to eat because it was so damn good but I was taking notes..
- 1:20pm – not really feeling much
- 2:11pm – eyes feeling dry
- body feeling a little woobly
- head feels foggy like the come down from a good joint
- not sure at what time I smoked a joint but it was shortly after the last note at 2:11pm and basically I was done in
- this cake seems to set in an underlying body stone that’s just waiting for you to have a puff of some flower and then the two highs not only complement each other but really work to bake you in a 450 degree oven until you come out all bubbly
If this cake (or a variant of it) becomes available through GanjaFused, I highly recommend everyone tries it. Very great buzz from an amazing tasting baked good.
Reviewed Nov 2, 2020