Limonene & Tonic By House of Terpenes (Hexo) From Local Dispensary – 7.5/10
- this stuff smells like sweet citrusy lemon
- almost like lemon iced tea
- fairly weak on the scent
- getting hints of pear
- glass bottle with shrink wrap label that’s mostly plain with a small logo and standard Canadian cannabis warnings
- cap is not twist off – get your bottle opener handy
- contains 5 MG each THC & CBD
- 355ml beverage claims to be equivalent to 5.07 grams of dried cannabis
- the beverage itself is like a pale yellow neon piss colour (thank the carotene they used)
- very slightly fizzy from the sparkling tonic
- tastes similar to Vitamin water with a bit of fizz – or the original recipe lemon-lime NUUN tablets
- has some bitterness from the tonic
- flavour is fairly mild overall and just a bit sweet
- it’s really quite nice and doesn’t have any sort of weird earthy weed like some other beverages and edibles do
Started drinking this at 1:35pm and finished at 2:10pm
I tried to chew and swish the drink in an effort to maximize any sublingual effects
- 1:41pm – a few sips taken and my face feels a bit tingly
- 1:49pm – neck & head feeling a little weird and woobly
- 2:10pm – just finished the drink and feeling good – pain free & really takes the edge off
- 2:26pm – still feeling kind of numb and fuzzy in the face and body
- 2:55pm – smoked a couple bowls of Mendo Breath flower in the bong – not really feeling much more than normal
- 3:17pm – nose is pretty darn cold and arms/legs feeling woobly
I really felt a heck of a lot more off the beverage than I thought – the cannabis smoked didn’t seem to be intensified at first but I found myself pretty couch-locked for a good couple of hours and stopped taking notes.
Reviewed Sept 21, 2020
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: email@example.com
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.