Orange Crush From Toke Club – 8.75/10
- berries – but like.. fresh on the bush in a forest
- sweet fermented scent
- slightly greasy smell
- good sized buds with a decent manicure
- moisture level is virtually perfect
- dense and springy buds
- evenly mixed colours gives it a somewhat camouflage appearance
- lots of bright orangey-brown stigmas
- trichomes are dull white on outside but sparkle on the inside
- nice and sticky
- OCB single wide paper with smaller filter tip used
- busted up nice and evenly
- average amount of bud and kief stuck in the grinder
- rolled really decently resulting in tight even joint
- ash is medium grey and unbelievably soft
- fresh green peas
- hints of citrus
- fruity/berry-like – somewhat fermented fruit/wine taste
- nicely fresh tasting
- really good puffing all the way through, not harsh or bitter
- starts to kick in during the last 1/2 of the joint
- feeling a bit energetic and pain free right off the bat
- few minutes in and starting to feel spaced out
- a light chesty feelings
- have a really good buzz going but still feel functional
- able to do things and stay focused
- almost feels like it provides motivation/inspiration
- lasts + 1.5hrs easily
Reviewed Sept 16, 2020
Known for its citrus aroma, Orange Crush is a popular sativa-dominant hybrid that delivers moderate cerebral effects (80:20 sativa/indica ratio). THC levels top out at about 22%, so it isn’t the most potent medical strain. But the euphoric effects are pleasant, with increased energy and creativity. CBD levels are very low, about 0.05%, so this strain isn’t ideal for patients whose disorders respond to that substance. Orange Crush is the offspring of California Orange, and Blueberry, an indica. The head high is upbeat and happy, perfect for a gloomy day. It can be used to treat depression, anxiety, pain, and migraines. Dry mouth is the most common side effect, followed by dry eyes and dizziness. Paranoia and anxiety are also possible but rare. Like other Orange varieties, Orange Crush has a strong citrus aroma and flavor, with distinct notes of sweet oranges. The appearance is also reminiscent of oranges, with vibrant gold flecks amid the bright green bud. This strain is most popular on the West Coast, in Colorado, and in Arizona, but isn’t hard to find in most other places.
Available in gram, half ounce, and ounces.Toke Club Website
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: email@example.com
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.