Death Bubba From WTF!!! Cannabis – 8/10
- dusty sawdust cheese
- slight pine
- garlicky grease when broken open
- skunky grease when busted up
- overall pretty weak smell
- extremely hard and dense & springy buds
- little bit on the smaller side & appear to be machine manicured
- even mix of dark & light greens with brown hairs and trichomes all mixed in
- mostly dull appearance with fair amount of sparkle on the inside
- OCB single wide paper with smaller filter tip used
- grinds up a bit on the chunky side due to being super duper dense
- left above average amount of bud & kief stuck in the grinder
- not just stuck but practically glued to the inside of the budbuster
- rolls incredibly easily – sticky weed nearly rolls itself if you ask nicely
- ash is medium-light grey – very slightly gritty but stains fingers dark black
- ultra bitter!!
- bitterness goes away about 1/2 way in
- has a stale air & cardboard taste
- astringent painty flavour
- gives a bitter/sweet aftertaste
- sets in during the last few puffs of the joint
- seems pretty potent
- head is very fuzzy
- surreal vision going on
- pain relief
- can feel/taste it on deep breaths – little chesty
- leaves you feeling spacey & forgetful
Reviewed Sept 10, 2020
Death Bubba is an indica dominant hybrid (70% indica/30% sativa) strain created as a descendant of the hugely popular Bubba Kush strain. This dank bud boasts an insanely high THC level that ranges between 25-27% and effects that can end in an almost death-like sleep. Almost immediately after smoking, you’ll feel a wave of rushing focused energy wash over you that leaves you uplifted and motivated with tendencies towards having psychoactive experiences. As the high continues, you’ll be eased into a state of utter relaxation with deep introspection and spaciness that can cause you to become distant in social situations. Upon the comedown from the high, Death Bubba pulls you into a deep and peaceful undisturbed sleep that lasts for hours on end, giving you the appearance of being unwakeable. Death Bubba has an aroma of musky earthy pine and a taste of spicy lemon pine with a hint of pungent earth upon exhale. This bud has medium-sized dark forest green nugs with rich purple undertones and a spattering of fiery orange hairs. Each nug is completely covered with dark olive green leaves that are almost furry and have a thick layer of frosty sandy white trichomes.WTF!!! Cannabis Website
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: email@example.com
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.