Kings Kush Disposable Vape Pen From Shades Of Green – 7.5/10
- nothing while just sitting there being unused
- cannot smell any THC or weed smell whatsoever
- while using it, has a somewhat chemically smell kind of like the smell of dental polishes
- had a friend test this 08/25 just to be able to smell it as a passerby – it smells like uncooked hotdogs
- incredibly thick cardboard packaging that looks professionally done up
- no ingredients label or anything on/in the box that describes what it is beyond a 1G Disposable Pen
- the pen itself is satin finished black with gold accents and mouth piece that nearly match the vape liquid in colour
- feels pretty solid
- bottom gold cap can be removed and reveals a micro-usb charging port
- no button on the pen and no instructions included – just put it to your lips and inhale
- bottom cap lights up red while puffing to indicate usage and blinks when it gets too hot and times out – apprx. 8s
- bubbles appear in the distillate as it’s being used – neat to watch them form
- dirty minty eucalyptus type taste
- similar to vapor rub only very subdued – sort of like the residual scent after it’s been washed off
- kind of like that weird chemically “mint” taste that’s left in your mouth after a visit to the dentist
- really strange but also nice and pleasant
- started to feel it lightly after about the third or fourth draw
- can feel it in the top of the head but more pronounced in the forehead
- neck & shoulders feel relaxed
- high intensified a fair amount after about 5min
- feel a little dreamy – very chill
- a bit spaced out
- slightly dry eyes – not bad but noticeable
- provides a functional high – take a few puffs on your ‘smoke’ break at work
- seems fairly short-lived at about 45min – 1hr
This vape pen is really neat. It was a bit confusing for a second with the lack of buttons but intuition kicks in quickly telling you to “just try it.”
Rather than smoke on flower or any other concentrate, this pen was used all day long in an effort to see how long it would last.
Taking a few deep sips here and there off the pen every 30 – 60min ended up using about 2/3 of the liquid by the end of the day.
It would definitely depend on your level of usage but it’s nice to see that this little pen can provide so much vaping.
Something in the high seems lacking however – only just 45 – 60min after puffing on the pen it seems like the high fades and really just left me jonesing for some cannabis flower – not a fault of the product really and just a personal preference.
The fact that it doesn’t smell at all like grass is a huge positive but due to the sort of lacking fullness in the high it won’t be an every day puff.
However it definitely has some pros and I think it would be a great addition to a well stocked arsenal.
Reviewed Aug 24, 2020
Diamond Concentrates is Canada’s premier seed-to-sale extract company. Each gram of their product is grown and processed in house. This allows Diamond Concentrates to stringently control each and every process in the production of their product. The flavor boost comes from Pure Cannabis Derived, Strain Specific Terpenes that bring our customers coming back for more. This Diamond Concentrates Disposable Pen contains 1000mg flavored high-terpene full spectrum extract THC distillate. No solvents are used in production to derive the THC distillate – making the whole process as natural as possible. On top of that, this pen is also rechargeable and therefore will never run out of battery before it’s fully consumed!Shades of Green Website