Wedding Crasher From King Tuts Cannabis – 9/10
This was a sample provided by a friend to marimoko.biz – you know who you are – Thanks Again! 🙂
- very piney – like a sweet pine
- hints of skunkiness
- getting some mint..?
- there is a gassy/greasy smell when broken open
- really pleasant smell overall
- seems like a decent manicure on the sample provided
- medium sized buds are a little bit on the dryer side
- still springy & dense
- darker green bud w/ orangey brown hairs & lots of sparkly trichomes inside & out
- pretty sticky
- RAW single wide paper w/ smaller filter tip used
- busted up nicely with only a little bit of stickage in the grinder
- seems like an average amount of crystally trichome dust left behind
- rolled OK – a little on the tricky side for whatever reason but it resulted in a thicc tight joint
- ash is lighter medium grey & a little gritty – stains fingers black
- … tastes like tacos…? complete with crunchy corn shell & all the fixins – like taco supreme from taco bell – dafuq?
- slightly bitter undertones
- getting some cookies & cake type taste mid-way through
- sort of like stale vanilla baked goods
- starts getting a bit harsh a bit after half way point
- tastes like the smell of an average home garage
- hints of pine
- started to kick in during last 1/4 of the doob
- eyes watery from coughing
- head in the clouds
- walking around in a hazy fog
- forgot what was going on for a while and just zoned right out
- really nice high from this joint
Reviewed Aug 20, 2020
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.