Fun Guy Gummy Bears from Yeti Cannabis – 2/10
- smells like sweet candy & mushrooms
- bit of chocolate scent
- earthy kind of poop smell
- sort of smells like really old dirty possibly moldy fruit leather
- black mylar bag with FunGuy logo & product info – nothing on reverse
- no ingredient list on the bag however the ingredients are listed on the Yeti Cannabis website
- cute little teddies – different than standard gummy bears
- mushrooms are very evident & noticeable – nice to see the chunks of mushroom & know that it’s in there
- 4 different colours included in the package; greenish, red, shitty diarrhea, & blood clot brown
Eaten @ 6:15pm;
- Green – tastes like tobacco & fruit leather – a bit sour – nice chew/texture
- Shitty Diarrhea – tastes like lemon/lime & a bit of mushroom taste but its muted & bearable – nice & sour
- Red – tastes like old tobacco/cigars & cherries
- Blood Clot Brown – seems to be orangey/citrus also getting some mushroominess on this one but not too bad – just a touch sour
Overall A+ on the taste. The mushroom is noticeable in the taste on the citrus flavours however in the berry candies it tastes more like tobacco/cigars.
Even though there were visible chunks of mushroom in the candy, you can’t feel it in the texture at all. The mouth feel is very pleasant and pretty much perfect for a gummy. Great texture & chew.
- 6:21pm – nothing
- 6:39pm – nothing
- 6:52pm – still nothing but put on the movie Fantastic Planet
- didn’t record the time but smoked a bowl of cannabis flower about half way through the movie
- 9:22pm – still nothing
So… the fact that there is only 1 gram of psilocybe split among 4 different gummies seems to lead one to believe that this product is probably meant for microdosing.
If you’re looking to do some microdosing then this could potentially be an efficient way of doing it.
I literally felt nothing off of the full gram – all 4 pieces.
The last time that I ingested mushrooms was over 10 years ago so it’s not like I have any kind of tolerance built up.
Overall these bears get a 2/10 – reasons being;
- they make the taste of mushrooms really bearable – I can’t stand the taste of dried mushrooms by themselves
- the texture and mouth feel is perfect
- there’s no noticeable mushroom feeling or grit or anything chunky
- received absolutely no noticeable high off of this
Reviewed Aug 8, 2020
About FunGuy – Assorted Gummy Bears
FunGuy – Assorted Gummy Bears are made from the extracts of premium grown Cubensis. Perfect for microdosing for increased focus and creativity. Will need to take 500mg (2 or more pieces) or more for a stronger visual and sound experience. Perfect for starters!
There are a total of 4 gummies in every package of FunGuy – Assorted Gummy Bears. Each gummy contains 250mg of psilocybin making a total of 1000mg per package. The effects of FunGuy – Assorted Gummy Bears can take as little as 30 minutes or as long as 2 hours for the full effect.
Individuals with allergic reactions to peanuts, coconut, soy, wheat, and dairy products may choose not to take FunGuy – Assorted Gummy Bears as it contains traces of these products.
Uses: Anxiety | Fun | Creativity
Effects: Focus | Euphoria | HallucinationsYeti Cannabis Website
WARNING: Contains Psilocybin. Keep away from children and pets.
Ingredients: Psychedelic Cubensis, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Ctric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Pectin, Potassium Sorbate, Natural and Artificial Flavours
Directions: First time users take a single 250mg dose. Allow up to 2 hours for full effect before an additional dose is considered. To microdose for higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills, take 1 or 2 pieces. For a full psychedelic experience, take all 4 pieces.
Storage instructions: For best results, please store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: Psilocybin affects all people differently based on factors like genetics, physiology and lifestyle. How an edible affects others may not affect you in the same way.