Juicy Hemp Wrap – 6/10
Juicy Hemp Wrap
This wrap was purchased at a local head shop at the recommendation of one of the staff members.
It’s a two pack of Original flavour hemp based wraps from the Juicy brand – the company that makes Juicy Jay’s papers.
Even though this product is listed as Original, these wraps have been sweetened with an unknown substance – just like Juicy does with all of their papers.
If you don’t like sweetened papers/wraps then it would be recommended to avoid Juicy products, however if sugary puffs are your thing then this wrap will be right up your alley.
- some kind of cleaning product
- smells like a cake – exactly like a cheap Little Debbie vanilla Zebra Cake
- nearly 1/2 the packaging is taken up by a draconian “smoking is bad for you” message
- remainder of packaging is fancy & feels a bit too busy looking yet professional
- has a zipper seal for freshness and a comical “emergency bypass” notch in case you can’t work the zipper seal – probably good for people with reduced dexterity
- claims to be hemp w/ no tobacco but doesn’t say what other ingredients are
- wraps are classic brown tobacco-style
- both of the brown wraps are rolled together around a plastic straw with cellophane in between
- impossible to unroll only one wrap – need to undo both just to get at one
- very soft – almost feel wet
- slightly wrinkled
- nice area where the wrap is thinner to act as a “glue strip” – although there is no glue or gum to keep it sealed
- there are random pieces of small clear cellophane rolled into the wrap – inspect carefully to avoid smoking plastic
- rolled really easily – probably the easiest blunt wrap to roll thus far
- the “glue” strip area is nice but didn’t want to stick – worse than typical blunt wraps & required incredible slobbering to make it stay
- seam started to pop open while puffing – really does not want to stay sealed
- extremely sweet – thought the original flavour would be plain but this wrap has been ridiculously sweetened
- ash is super soft – nice grey cigar look to it
- sweet – the wrap was sweetened so you will taste sugar
- pretty smooth for a blunt
- kind of appley
- reminiscent of a tobacco blunt
- smells sweet to bystanders
- despite the sweetness, it’s a very nice slow burning good tasting smoke
- great if you like sweet wraps and still not bad if you don’t
- these wraps do not get you high – that will depend what you roll into them
- mixed shake was used for the purposes of this test (and it was good)
Reviewed July 6, 2020
Thank you for reading, if you like what you see please consider donating!
E-transfer and Bitcoin options are available.
Any little bit helps and your donation can either be anonymous or listed as a site sponsor.
Send E-transfers to: email@example.com
Use password: marimoko
No mention of Cannabis or Marijuana please.