These are effectively blunt wrap cones made from ????? – No ingredients listed on the package.
They are similar to the old tobacco blunt wraps that were available back in the day, only these are pre-rolled cones made of ????? – however they have zero tobacco.
For anyone unfamiliar, it’s basically a chopped, preformed thick sheet of rolling material that holds more bud than an average rolling paper & burns slowly like a cigar.
A lot of people use tobacco based blunt wraps because the combination of tobacco and cannabis can be fairly potent & the taste is much different.
Blunts are also commonly smoked in large groups and not usually as a one person thing.
I don’t normally roll blunts, but I had some wraps so I did this review.
This review specifically refers to the Sage flavour.
- smells like chocolate & berries
- somewhat like a date square
- incense type smell going on
- getting the sage smell off of it – not unlike a turkey or breakfast sausages
- weird oat/fiber smell
- smells like if it was eaten, it would keep you regular
- also getting some sort of bizarre cookie scent off the thing
- purple/black packaging is nice enough – not a lot going on
- missing the ingredient list – wtf is it made from??
- zipped for later use
- cones are inside a protective sleeve w/ straw inside to prevent crushing
- really ultra dark – nearly black looking material w/ lighter brown specks everywhere
- pre-rolled filters are inserted in the cone & one is too far up inside
- cones feel wet
- visible strange looking glue line on the cones where the seam was glued shut
- it’s a pre-roll so no rolling required
- packing it is pretty straight forward – just poke in some busted up shiz with the little straw a bit at at time
- used tangerine, lemon haze & cali bubba – unknown amount used – would guess 1.5 – 2 grams
- smells like a pile of burning leaves
- very very bitter & nasty tasting
- burns funny – wrap sort of banana peels outwards & makes a mess as it flakes off
- gets much less bitter about 1/2 way in
- burns slowly – but that’s really one of the points of this thing..
- getting some of the burnt pile of leaves taste
- harsh on the throat
- really not a pleasant wrap – if this was your first one, I bet you’d get turned off of wraps from this
- these wraps will not make you high, it depends what’s put in them so this section is basically moot
Reviewed June 16, 2020