Boost Gummies From Just Cannabis – 1/10
- smells like sweet paper
- slightly fruity smelling
- kind of sour – like an original flavour Guru energy drink
- really just smells like weird musty paper w/ some sweetness & sour notes
- nice screw top tin – not child resistant however
- professional looking labels & sealed in heat shrink plastic
- gummies all laid out in the tin nice & pretty
- square cut light pink gummies have a somewhat glossy/wet look w/ sugar crystals coating them
- I chewed these gummies with the teeth inside my mouth – no rolling
- first thing you taste is just sugar – labeled as sour but citric acid is inside the gummies, not coating them
- has a wet paper taste
- very light sour taste going on
- taste reminds me of a knockoff pink starburst candy that’s been eaten with the paper wrapper still on
- these are the only gummies I’ve tried so far that have absolutely ZERO bitter thc/weed/distillate taste – literally just taste like crappy gummies
- flavour is not good at all – I wouldn’t even say it’s watermelon if I didn’t see the label – it’s not gross – just lacking in all ways
- the texture is on point – really nicely soft & good amount of rubbery chew
Eaten June 7, 2020 @ 5:05pm – 5 pieces
Eaten June 12, 2020 @ 5:45pm – 10 pieces
- 5:45pm – ate remaining 10 gummies
- 6:30pm – had some chocolate – not feeling anything
- 7:00pm – smoked a couple bowls & not feeling anything more than the weed I smoked
- 8:00pm – still nothing
The next day (June 13, 2020) I woke up with the most intense stomach pains that lasted for hours. The only thing abnormal that I ate on June 12th is the gummies so I’m fairly certain they were the source of my aching belly.
I rated this product a 1/10 because these gummies did nothing but give me an upset stomach – the texture was nice and the packaging was nice so it gets a 1.
The flavour was lacking -borderline gross for a candy- and I couldn’t even tell it was supposed to be watermelon without seeing the label.
I do like the tin and will reuse it for something else – it’s unfortunate that it doesn’t have a rubber gasket so it won’t be any good to keep cannabis flower in.
Based on my experience, I would absolutely avoid purchasing Boost Gummies – maybe I got a bad batch but I doubt it.
Reviewed June 7 & 12, 2020
Boost Edibles – Sour Watermelon is the tastiest, juiciest, naturally flavored gummies that are made with care and with the best ingredients to deliver an excellent, consistent dosage in every bite.
Our Sour Watermelon THC gummies are made using Ascorbic Acid, Citric acid, color, gelatine, glucose syrup, MCT oil, sugar, THC distillate.
Each gummy contains 10mg of THC (Hybrid). Each pack comes with 15 delicious gummies in a tin, made for convenience and discreetness.
Euphoria | Relaxation | Sleepy
As we do not use any additive, the gummies may soften when exposed to temperatures over 38-degree Celcius. Suggested to keep them refrigerated.Just Cannabis Website