High Hemp Organic Wraps – Use Them When You Want A Blunt
These are effectively blunt wraps made from hemp & who knows what else.
They are nearly identical to the old tobacco blunt wraps that were available back in the day, only these are organic hemp – zero tobacco.
For anyone unfamiliar, it’s basically a chopped, preformed thick sheet of rolling material that holds more bud than an average rolling paper & burns slowly like a cigar.
A lot of people use tobacco based blunt wraps because the combination of tobacco and cannabis can be fairly potent & the taste is much different.
Blunts are also commonly smoked in large groups and not usually as a one person thing.
I don’t normally roll blunts, but I had some wraps so I did this review.
This review specifically refers to the Banana Goo flavour, however I did have plain as well – just didn’t take notes when using the plain one.
- smells like banana tea
- similar to a banana nut muffin
Rear Of Package
- nice enough packaging – warning labels etc.
- 2 wraps and 2 pre-rolled filter tips to a package
- brown like a blunt wrap
- each one is rolled around a cardboard tube to ensure it’s not crushed or torn
- dry but not crumbly – just enough moisture to roll
Rolled Around A Tube
- rolled OK
- rolling blunts is much trickier than joints but this was easy to work with
- pre-rolled filter tip is way too small.. do they expect users to roll pinners??
- ash is decent – lighter grey coloured & looks like a cigar
Filling It Up
- rolled w/ purple pinecone, cactus breath hash #2, & kief
- the wrap is sweet on the lips
- first puff was extremely bitter – lots of wrap material in first puff
- aside from the sweetness on the lips, doesn’t seem to add much to the taste of the weed
- burns slow & long which is really nice & kind of the point..
All Rolled Up
- these wraps will not get you high by themselves because there is no THC – it depends what you put inside
Burns Nice & Slow
Reviewed June 2, 2020