Sour Tangie From Just Cannabis – 7/10
- sour milk
- rotting logs/leaves
- sort of like mango or pineapple
- smells piney/skunky after busting
- very sparkly – almost white from all the trichomes
- minty green w/ very orange stigmas
- mostly denser buds, but some scraggly lookin guys
- decent manicure
- mildly sticky
A Mix Of Buds
- RAW single wide w/ smaller filter tip used
- busted up really nicely – good texture and consistent size
- left an average amount of crystal in the grinder
- rolled very easily – nice & tight
Very Sparkly Inside & Out
- like potatoes
- a bit floral
- sort of has an ozone taste… ??? like dasani water
- gets bitter & harsh near the end of the J
- noticed it towards the end of the J
- starts off pretty light
- low cerebral high
- seems to have gotten rid of the headache I woke up with (see CannaBuddah Brownies)
- doesn’t seem very strong
Medium Grey Ash – Very Soft Texture
I’m 99% sure this stuff is not Sour Tangie. I mean, I’m no expert botanist or anything but Sour Tangie is one of my favourite strains. So much so that I will occasionally go out of my way to go to a local dispensary and buy a jar produced by a big LP because of how great the smell and taste is.
If you check my page about JC, you’ll see that I said I was 100% sure. Well since sitting in a jar this stuff has gained a bit of a sour smell. Not sour like the Sour Diesel in Sour Tangie but rather sour like sour milk. So its taken my 100% certainty and dropped it down one point.
This is good weed but if it’s Sour Tangie then I think the grower fucked something up royally.
Also – I’m pretty sure the CannaBuddah brownies were in my system when I did this test so it didn’t come across as potent as I’m sure it is – I smoked this stuff a few days before the test and it got me pretty wrecked.