ChroniCandy From MailBox Marijuana – 4/10
These were included in the GoPostal Welcome Package from MailBox Marijuana.
The packaging of these gummies is nice looking, however it could be very easily confused for just any regular candy and I’ve been seeing articles in the news about edibles having packaging that is attractive to children – this would be one of those.
Edibles are harder to test and review based on a number of different factors but mostly because everyone has a different tolerance level and our bodies will metabolize at different rates, etc.
That being said, I do my best to review edibles in an honest & unbiased way and I try them multiple times to ensure that there aren’t other varying factors at play when trying to determine the effects.
- smells weird – like rotting watermelons and brown sugar
- kind of gross smelling – similar to the bottom of a rotten juicy garbage can
- like gummy bears
- they’re sugar-coated red coloured little gummy bears
- size and shape of the bears is not perfect, varying sizes in the bag
Possible Different Weight/THC Content?
- good luck rolling up a gummy
- watermelon w/ some really nasty bitter taste going on
- leaves an extremely unpleasant bitter aftertaste that just lingers
May 5, 2020
First Tasting @ 11:00am – 1pc eaten
– felt nothing for the first ~30min
– after ~30min start to feel buzzed as if I had smoked a joint and was coming down from the high.
– did not progress any further.
Second Tasting @ 12:15pm – 1pc eaten
– feeling much more stoned though I don’t quite like the feeling
– missing the feeling of smoke in my lungs & really want to puff
– doesn’t seem to be increasing the high but really has me jonesing for a bowl
May 7, 2020
First Tasting @ 11:05am – 2pc eaten
– feeling it fairly quickly this time ~10min
– little bit light headed & small body buzz
– feeling slightly woozystayed at this level & no other noticeable effects
Second Tasting @ 12:15pm – 2pc eaten
– made absolutely zero difference
– don’t feel any more or less than I did after eating the first two candies at 11:05am
Both times I tried these candies, I had a very upset stomach. It was grumblng and very angry at me for a few hours.
The Package Reads:
Serving Size: 1pc
Servings per Bag: 10pcs
THC per Serving: 15mg
Total Fat: 0g
Total Carbs: 3g
THC Distillate: 15mg
glucose syrup, sugar, gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol, potassium, sorbate lecitin, THC distillate, mct oil, artificial and natural flavours, natural and artificial colours.
ChroniCandy Gummies 150MG THC
Our THC-infused gummies are soft and delicious, made with your favourite fruit juices and locally-sourced lab-tester [sic] THC distillate.
Each gummy is handcrafted by our passionate confectionists locally in British Columbia, Canada
certified lab-tested thc distillate
made in a nut-free facility
Warning: this product contains cannabis. Keep out of reach of children and animals. This products [sic] may only be possessed or consumed by persons 19 years of age or older unless the person is a qualified patient. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption of cannabis products impairs your ability to drive and operate machinery.
Effects may be delayed up to two hours.
Reviewed both May 5th and May 7th 2020
ChroniCandy Gummies are top-of-the-line THC infused edibles made with premium 95% pure distillate. Hand-crafted with love in beautiful British Columbia, each batch is lab-tested to guarantee the potency per gummy, so you don’t have to worry about “green outs” or an “edible overdose”.
With true gummy bear texture and consistency, these delicious fruit-juice, sugar-coated candies promise to pack a punch.
Please enjoy responsibly! Start with one gummy to determine your tolerance and work up from there. Note: It can take up to 90 minutes for edibles to kick in, so be patient and smoke a joint while you wait.
Each bag contains 10 gummy bears and 150mg total THC (15mg per gummy bear)MailBox Marijuana Website