Gorilla Glue #4 From Buy My Bud – 8.5/10
- glue …. seriously like white glue smell
- dry grass
- somewhat of a kush nasal pinch
- kind of freezer burnt smell
- touch of berrt
- hint of skunk once broken open
- very sparkly – really good covering of trichomes
- manicure looks pretty good
- mostly darker green, hairs do not seem to contrast much
- has a somewhat overall purplish hue – even though its not purple
- slightly sticky
GG#4 Has A Somewhat Purplish Hue
- RAW single wide paper w/ smaller filter tip used
- busted up nicely & left a huge amount of crystal in the grinder
- roll was nice & even
- ash is medium grey but somewhat gritty
Left A Huge Amount Of Crystal In The Grinder
- celery & carrots
- astringent & bitter
- strong cedar taste
- noticed it fairly close to the end of the J
- feels a little chokey in the neck
- fairly cerebral
- kind of foggy feeling
- lasts well over an hour
Medium Grey Ash – Somewhat Gritty
Reviewed May 8, 2020
Gorilla Glue #4 (also known as GG4) is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a multiple award-winning strain, famous for its high THC content.
The aroma is very strong and is mostly diesel with notes of chocolate and coffee, although sweet and earthy is also used to describe it. You’ll be going back for seconds due to the full-bodied and flavorful smoke. The buds are green with orange hairs. It is very dense, spongy, resinous, and covered in trichromes.
Gorilla Glue #4 makes you chill, medical and recreational users, both. It gives a full body melt, despite the Sativa-dominance. The body effect may be a result of the THC/CBD ratio, the terpene profile, and/or the synergistic effects of the cannabinoids. Along with the body buzz, expect uplifting, cerebral effects. Not exactly a strain to use in the morning, Gorilla Glue #4 is more suited to a day off from work or to end the day.
Recreational users will find that the buzz goes straight to the head. The effect is heavy-handed as this is a couch-locking strain. You will feel the effect immediately and it will “glue” you to the couch and deliver relaxation and euphoria.
With low CBD, Gorilla Glue #4 is not for serious medical conditions such as seizures, cancer, and central nervous disorders. It is good for mild and moderate conditions such as headache and insomnia. The indica provides sedating effects for painful disorders like arthritis and slipped discs.
This strain has a reputation for being able to treat disorders that are more mental in origin such as stress, anxiety, and depression. In particular, people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) have made Gorilla Glue #4 their go-to girl.Buy My Bud Website